Your Expert Resource for Medicare Supplements
Shopping for Medicare Supplements Doesn’t Have to Be a Chore
Medicare supplements are an excellent tool for helping individuals and businesses manage costs not covered under traditional Medicare plans. While Medicare certainly helps relieve the financial strain of getting quality medical care, it certainly doesn’t offer complete coverage
That’s why so many seniors in Florida seek Medicare supplements. These plans are standardized, but the companies that offer them do have their differences. Finding the best deal is important for everyone, and we know the factors to consider when it comes to finding you the right option. When you work with us, we’ll be sure to find out exactly what you’re looking for in your Medicare supplement plan and get you signed up promptly.
Who Is Eligible for Medicaid and Medicare?
With such similar names, it’s easy to confuse Medicaid and Medicare. Medicaid is a government program that provides health coverage for some low-income people, families and children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with disabilities. To find out if you or your family is eligible for Medicaid, you will need to visit your state’s Medicaid website and then apply for Medicaid there.
Medicare is a program that provides health coverage for people over the age of 65, people with disabilities, and anyone with end stage renal disease. Medicare is divided into four parts, each with different eligibility requirements:
- Medicare Part A is hospital insurance. It covers inpatient care, critical access hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, hospice care, and some home health care. You are eligible for premium-free Medicare Part A if you are age 65 or older and you or your spouse paid Medicare taxes for at least 10 years, otherwise, you can purchase Medicare Part A coverage.
- Medicare Part B is medical insurance that covers many of the services not covered by Part A, including doctor visits, outpatient care, and some preventive services like exams and lab tests. Part B is optional; you will pay a Part B premium each month for this coverage.
- Medicare Part C, also known as the Medicare Advantage Plan, functions much like an HMO or PPO. This coverage is offered by private insurers and it covers Part A, Part B, and extra coverage like vision, hearing, and dental care. Medicare Advantage Plans typically include Medicare Part D coverage as well. You are eligible for Medicare Part C if you are eligible for Medicare Part A and B.
- Medicare Part D offers prescription drug coverage. If you have Medicare, you are eligible for Part D.
Medicare Supplement Plans 2020: Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a supplement with Medicare?
Many people find that they need a supplement with Medicare because Medicare does not offer complete coverage. Also known as a Medicare supplemental plan or Medigap, these plans cover out-of-pocket expenses like copays, coinsurance, and deductibles.
How do I pick a Medicare supplement plan?
You may wonder what is the best Medicare supplement insurance plan, but when you use Norgard Insurance Group, we do the work for you. We help you find the best Medicare supplement plan for your needs, prioritizing reasonable premiums, quality service, and the flexibility to choose your own doctors and hospitals. There are many Medicare supplement plans on the market and some are better than others.
How do Medicare supplements work?
Medicare supplements work just like any other insurance plan. You’ll pay a monthly premium and your Medigap coverage will pay the out-of-pocket expenses not covered by Medicare.
Compare Medicare Supplement Plans 2020
If you’re considering a Medicare supplement plan to cover the out-of-pocket expenses not paid for by Medicare Parts A and B, let our Medicare supplement experts help. We’ll compare Medicare supplement plans for you and assist you with the application process—because we understand how complicated it can be.
Helping You Find Trustworthy Medicare Supplement Companies
The insurance industry can be a tricky one, especially if you don’t know what to look for in a quality company. Our team has been working with Medicare supplement plan providers long enough to know which providers should be looked into and which ones should be passed over. We can look at the company’s rating and decide whether it’s strong and reliable enough for you to use as a Medicare supplement provider.
Finding Medicare Supplements with Affordability, Choice, and Convenience
Medicare supplement plans are essential for complete protection, but there are several factors to consider when it comes to finding the right option. Many people are eager to get a plan, but this often leads to them rushing and getting a sub-par result. When you enlist our help to find Medicare supplements, we will look for:
- Reasonable Premiums: Premiums can vary from company to company, and we will work to find you the most affordable rate based on your needs.
- Quality Service: We will look for companies who offer conveniences like automatic claim filing, prescription discounts, and more.
- Flexibility and Versatility: People like to choose their own doctors and hospitals, and we will look for plans that give you the freedom you deserve.
Helping You Supplement Your Medicare Plan
Medicare supplements are designed to help complete and complement a Medicare plan. This means it’s important to base a supplement plan on your unique needs, financial situation, and health conditions. Norgard Insurance Group’s Medicare supplements experts will work to understand your situation and help you get the right option. It can be confusing to shop for Medicare supplements on your own, so don’t feel like you have to do all the legwork yourself. Don’t settle for incomplete coverage – let our team go to work for you!
We are prepared to offer you a complimentary evaluation and quote to help start your Medicare supplement shopping process off the right way. Get the professional assistance you need to complement your Medicare coverage. Contact us online or call today at (813) 454-5072.